Available history

 

when I left the house to go visit Bagni Regina Giovani i wasn't sure what to expect but it wasn't quite what i got. I was expecting to experience more history than beach if you know what i mean. But that is not what i got. I saw the young and old enjoying the scenery and the sea, surrounded by ancient history. It was the best historical site I had visited up to that point. To see modern man living and enjoying the same sea and the same view that men and women centuries ago enjoyed, instilled a deep sense of continuity in me. It was unspeakably beautiful, not because it was the most stunning vista but because it was available. Is the painting that's locked away in a collectors basement beautiful? I'd say not, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And so this site that could have been locked away as a museum or some other restricted site, is kept open and its beauty is preserved. 

P.S. 
I saw some nudist and i DID NOT like that, not a fan of public nudity. There is no message here. I'm still mad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discontent and Discovery In the film of Italy

Pasta in Italy

Most big tourist attractions are BS